Summer vacation scheme student at Linklaters

Legal/Law

9.7/10

9.7

I had a really enjoyable experience because there was a good balance of training, work an socials. Also, the people at Linklaters are surprisingly nice and go out of their way to make you feel welcome at the firm.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

I felt very valued since there was a lot of effort put in to the programme and the work I did was genuine and meaningful.

I received a lot of support of guidance by my principals in the different groups and they were more than willing to answer my questions and go over my work with me.

I think it will assist me a lot especially when I start work and during my studies it will help me be even more diligent than I am today.

It was very well structured with the training and socials and by the time it ended I got a sense of why everything happened when it happened.

It was great every person I met was genuinely nice and made me feel at home.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

It invested a lot. We had many presentations and received a lot of training during the time we had at the office.

It helped a lot since our principals have us actual work.

It helped me a lot through the presentations about the firm and the socials.

I was paid very well.

Not only that there were a lot of social and networking events during the programme but we were Ali encouraged to introduce ourselves to as many employees as possible during our work In the departments.

They were great. A good mix of restaurants and fun activities such as the London eye and a treasure hunt a round london.

Yes we had a networking session about the different clubs available for the employees.

I had the best time I could have imagined and I think that anyone interested in a career in law should try Linklaters.