Tribology at Johnson & Johnson

Johnson & Johnson is a Top Employer

9.1/10

-Hip Simulation
-Complaint Analysis

This placement year has been amazing. The skills that I have developed have not only provided direction to my chosen career but have made me into a more rounded individual.

I felt like a vital component in a mechanical machine! Everyone around me showed endless appreciation towards my contributions.

Both my manager and supervisor where there whenever I needed them. They were so helpful and assisted me whenever I required it.

I was very busy. You know what they say… time fly’s when you’re having fun!

At the start of my placement year responsibility was minimal, as training was paramount. However as time went on this changed. In the end I was running the show!

The skills gained in this placement year are invaluable. The training received will not only help me in general life but can be transferred/ applied to my degree program.

A very friendly atmosphere! Everyone was keen to have a laugh. However the balance was always right. Work hard – play hard.

This placement year was very organized. The company appreciated that student require training. Training was available as and when you required it.

The department always invested in students. Training was readily available.

Very – although a job offer has not been made, I will apply for a graduate role once my university studies have finished.

Social events once a month.

The area is very cheap in relation to other cities in the UK.

Not very great - although there was a few bars/pubs in the area.

There were many volunteering activities available outside company hours. These opportunities really allowed you to give back to the community.