Financial Management Intern. at Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd

Derby East Midlands
Business Management Financial Management

8.4/10

8.6

Support the audit function in key areas of financial analysis, Business support and financial reporting.Ensure timely completion, quality delivery of assigned project & appropriate documentation.

From the start everyone was nice and friendly making me feel welcome.

The people that I have worked with are very friendly, helpful and easy to get along with making me feel very comfortable when I am doing the job.

My line manager has taken good care of me by leading me in doing the job while my colleagues have given me a lot of advice on the job too.

Most of my tasks were based in the morning, so by the afternoon the work load was lighter. However, overall I had a busy workload.

I didn't expect to receive so much responsibility. But I'm glad I was given the opportunity.

My placement is directly relevant to me degree. I now have more knowledge of the different areas in which I can progress in to after I graduate.

In general, it was a friendly and relaxing atmosphere with a bit of humor going around.

I think overall the placement scheme was set up in a good and organised method as I was treated as one of the employee and involved in various training as well as communication sessions that were going on in the factory.

With regards to personal development - the company is willing to assist you with various courses if required.

I will consider returning to the company upon graduation, however, I would be looking into a different role than my placement.

Yes, we all meet up regularly and have each others contact details to meet up when we all return to University.

Compared to where I study, the rent is cheaper. But other than that everything else is on par.

Average. Personally I didn't go out much but from friends I've heard that they've enjoyed the nights out.

On occasion there would be events out side of work. This is something that was of focus to improve when I was leaving.