Audit intern at BDO

South East

BDO is a Top Employer

8.6/10

9.4

Overall I really enjoyed the internship and would recommend it!

Everyone I worked with was really friendly and seemed to actually appreciate what work we did.

There were only a couple of days that I was bored or didn't have enough to do, most days I was given plenty of work to do to keep me busy!

I think I was given enough responsibility that I would want as an intern.

The first week was spent up in London with all the other interns where we were given basic training in audit which was really useful, especially as i'd never done any audit/accountancy before! It was a really fun week as everyone went out together in the evenings as well.

It was organised really well and you could tell that a lot of effort had been put in to make sure we all enjoyed ourselves and didn't have any problems!

Most people are really sociable and go out together outside of work.

Epsom's not the greatest for nightlife...! It is close to bigger towns though if you wanted a big night out.

There were loads of social events, like the football tournament in Bristol which was a great weekend (hotel and transport paid for by BDO!)