-Accountable for the approval of technical information on all packaging elements, ensuring all information is accurate at time of going to print
-Responsible for the submission of product materials to the BBFC and IFCO for censorship certification in a timely manner.
-Lead person for the entry and maintenance of all release details in conjunction with Pre-Production Manager.
- Responsible for organising a quarterly conference for WB’s merchandising agency
- Responsible for presenting WB’s upcoming release details to artwork agencies
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Had the best year ever, really enjoyed the work and the social life.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Really made to feel like part of the team by my department and the rest of the interns, always something to do and someone to talk to.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I was given all the support I needed by both my managers and the wider team. Never felt like I couldn't ask questions or talk to my managers if I needed it.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
The amount of work I had varied a lot in depending on the time of year and how many releases we had but I was never bored.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot more responsibility than I thought I would get at the start of the year, really surprised at how much responsibility I was given.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learnt a lot about time management and working with other people in a real world situation.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?