Pre-Production and Customer Marketing Intern at Warner Bros

Marketing

9.0/10

-Accountable for the approval of technical information on all packaging elements, ensuring all information is accurate at time of going to print
-Responsible for the submission of product materials to the BBFC and IFCO for censorship certification in a timely manner.
-Lead person for the entry and maintenance of all release details in conjunction with Pre-Production Manager.
- Responsible for organising a quarterly conference for WB’s merchandising agency
- Responsible for presenting WB’s upcoming release details to artwork agencies

Had the best year ever, really enjoyed the work and the social life.

Really made to feel like part of the team by my department and the rest of the interns, always something to do and someone to talk to.

I was given all the support I needed by both my managers and the wider team. Never felt like I couldn't ask questions or talk to my managers if I needed it.

The amount of work I had varied a lot in depending on the time of year and how many releases we had but I was never bored.

I was given a lot more responsibility than I thought I would get at the start of the year, really surprised at how much responsibility I was given.

I have learnt a lot about time management and working with other people in a real world situation.