8.5/10

Newsletters
Business updates
Welcoming new starters
Exit Interviews
Special projects e.g. corporate events and internal engagement projects in the business

2. Lots of responsibility right from the start and great opportunities for learning and development. Danone also has a great culture, very relaxed and a great environment for my first job.

4. Danone has a very friendly and collaborative culture. My colleagues were always helpful, eager to listen and valued my opinion.

6. The level of support varied throughout the placement, both my line managers were very busy but as I was working in HR I think I had a much better level of support than most.

8. How busy I was changed throughout the placement according to my responsibilities at the time. I was always busy enough to keep myself occupied and help the day go quickly! If I wanted something else to do or needed extra support all I needed to do was ask.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. Lots of responsibility! I completed some important projects and assisted on a vareity of tasks. I also received lots of support when I needed it.

12. I've graduated but the skills I have developed have helped me find future employment.

14. Danone has a great culture and there's a very friendly, laid-back atmosphere. Some departments seemed to have longer working hours than other though.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. There were some surprises at hiccups at the start but after the first month of so everything was very well managed.

18. I couldn't have asked for any more opporunities for personal traning and development, I had the chance to attend training courses, 1-2-1 help and 2 chances to travel abroad.

20. Flexi Time

Sports and Social Club

International Travel

Financial Bonus

Company Parties/Events

Working from home

Healthcare/Dental

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. Very appealing as an organisation, not sure if the FMCG industry is for me. I was fully supported in applying for other roles in the business.

24. It got off to a bit of a slow start but then it was great, the other placements and graduates were very socialable and organised several after work events.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Living and socialising in London is expensive! Danone employees got discount in several restaurants nearby though.

28. Ealing is more of a family residentual area, however, Ealing is very well connected to the rest of London with several underground and overground options.

30. Plenty, social nights with other graduates and several clubs such as football, pilates and boot camp.

Placement (5-9 Months)