Human Resources Intern at Warner Bros

Human Resources Recruitment

9.3/10

9.7

Dual Role working with the Employment Relations team and the Recruitment team. Half the year with each team working on separate projects and given different responsibilities.

I loved the year at Warner Bros. and it has been a great experience.

I definitely felt valued by everyone in my team and settled in very quickly.

If I had any questions I could go to anyone to ask for help and support - all the management in my department were so friendly and helpful.

It is very busy in certain periods and can get slightly stressful (especially during the recruitment process) but this evens out when work becomes more relaxed and deadlines aren't so tight.

I was given lots of responsibility especially whilst working with the Recruitment team.

There is a brilliant training scheme which is run by the Learning and Development department - we had sessions which included Presentations Skills, Time Management Skills and Communication Skills.

The atmosphere in the office is very relaxed and everyone is so nice.

The placement scheme is set up really well by the Recruitment team and in my role you get a very hands on experience of this and how it works.

Through the intern training program and on the job training I feel my personal development has been great.

There isn't a grad scheme but if any entry level roles become available we are kept aware and have an advantage as already have relationships within the company.

There are over 40 interns who work in the office and live around London so there is always something going on.

Cost of living is very expensive.

The offices are in central London so you aren't far from any nightlife.

There is a football team and opportunities to take part in Volunteer days.