1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I enjoyed the diverse range of tasks that I got to do on a daily and weekly basis and the fact that no two days were ever the same.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was always kept busy with various tasks and projects. There were certain points in the year that were really very busy, but I was certainly never bored!
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
When applying to do an internship, I wasn't quite sure of how much responsibility I would be given. I never once felt throughout the year as though I was given a meaningless task to do, just to 'keep me busy' however, and really was treated as an integral team member!
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I feel that this year has helped me to develop various transferable skills that will benefit my studies next year. The two training sessions that I think were most relevant were those on time management and presentation skills, but all the training we received was great and really interesting.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The floor that I worked on was open plan and had a great atmosphere
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Unfortunately Warner Bros. don't offer a Grad Scheme, but there are plenty of employees in the company who used to be interns!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We got along really well and often organised intern nights out, which were great fun
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Very expensive area to live in, being central London, but there are plenty of great places nearby to go for a drink after work.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?