Publicity Intern at Warner Bros

Holborn, London Central London and City
Public Relations

8.4/10

8.6

I enjoyed the diverse range of tasks that I got to do on a daily and weekly basis and the fact that no two days were ever the same.

I was always kept busy with various tasks and projects. There were certain points in the year that were really very busy, but I was certainly never bored!

When applying to do an internship, I wasn't quite sure of how much responsibility I would be given. I never once felt throughout the year as though I was given a meaningless task to do, just to 'keep me busy' however, and really was treated as an integral team member!

I feel that this year has helped me to develop various transferable skills that will benefit my studies next year. The two training sessions that I think were most relevant were those on time management and presentation skills, but all the training we received was great and really interesting.

The floor that I worked on was open plan and had a great atmosphere

Unfortunately Warner Bros. don't offer a Grad Scheme, but there are plenty of employees in the company who used to be interns!

We got along really well and often organised intern nights out, which were great fun

Very expensive area to live in, being central London, but there are plenty of great places nearby to go for a drink after work.