1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It has been such an amazing year!
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone is really lovely and always happy to help regardless of their position in the company
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was amazing throughout the year and really helped me to build up my confidence over the year
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It completely depends on the film releases you have going on at the time but I always had something to do and I did not feel bored or as if my day had been a waste
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given a lot of responsibility on my placement year, a lot more than I thought I would have! Towards the end of the year my manager gave me own film titles to work on by myself
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have learnt more this year than my 2 years at Uni!
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Such a fun place to work, everyone is so lovely and friendly and the atmosphere is very relaxed! As cliche as it sounds it is a real place of work hard, play hard!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Really organised! You have reviews every 3 months and weekly meetings with your managers. The HR team also set up training sessions which is great
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
There are lots of training courses that the company pay for you to go on. My manager also really made sure that I developed over the year and you set personal objectives
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Although Warner Bros do not have a graduate scheme, HR keep your CV on record and if a job becomes available you will be contacted. You also make so many good connections throughout the year which is great for the future
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
All the interns are really close and we had a lot of socials. There are also a lot of socials amongst the colleagues and everyone always goes to the pub together!
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London is expensive but it is worth it!
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Really good nightlife, lots of pubs, bars and clubs! There is so much going on in London so there is not a boring night!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Lots of fitness classes, volunteering and a football club