1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I really enjoyed this opportunity, it has definitely allowed me to have a better idea of what I want to do in the future.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone is very friendly, it's a small team so we get to know each other quite well.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager is very helpful, supportive and pacient.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
As in every job this depends on different times of the year, when there are big films it is super busy, but when there are no films it is less busy. However, this is a good time to catch up with work you may have put on the back burner previously.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given quite a lot of responsibility, especially during times when my manager was on holiday.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
The training has been the best out of all my other uni friends working for other companies. A lot is invested in you so it makes you feel more valued.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Although we are a small team, and work in a much quieter part of building - we all get along well so there is a healthy balance.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Very well organised, from the handover period to training to hiring a replacement.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
As previously stated, I have not heard of another company who has invested as much into their placement student.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
It is very appealing, especially as I know I want to work for an international organisation.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
If you wanted to get involved there were plenty of opportunities to socialise.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
London is quite expensive, but there are plenty of places which are affordable for students.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
It's central London!
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
There are plenty of sporting opportunies, and one charity day.