European Theatrical Distribution at Warner Bros

Film/Photography

7.5/10

7.7

6.0

I really enjoyed this opportunity, it has definitely allowed me to have a better idea of what I want to do in the future.

Everyone is very friendly, it's a small team so we get to know each other quite well.

My manager is very helpful, supportive and pacient.

As in every job this depends on different times of the year, when there are big films it is super busy, but when there are no films it is less busy. However, this is a good time to catch up with work you may have put on the back burner previously.

I was given quite a lot of responsibility, especially during times when my manager was on holiday.

The training has been the best out of all my other uni friends working for other companies. A lot is invested in you so it makes you feel more valued.

Although we are a small team, and work in a much quieter part of building - we all get along well so there is a healthy balance.

Very well organised, from the handover period to training to hiring a replacement.

As previously stated, I have not heard of another company who has invested as much into their placement student.

It is very appealing, especially as I know I want to work for an international organisation.

If you wanted to get involved there were plenty of opportunities to socialise.

London is quite expensive, but there are plenty of places which are affordable for students.

It's central London!

There are plenty of sporting opportunies, and one charity day.