Creative Services Marketing Intern at Warner Bros

Marketing Market Research Media Retail Design

9.1/10

9.7

- Managing the packaging process across core and kids titles for emerging territories (Russia, Poland, India, UAE).

- Supporting the packaging process of core and kids titles across the rest of the EMEA territories and working closely with Freeform packaging agency to ensure high standards when considering first party guidelines and specific brand identity.

- Supporting the first party submissions of marketing and packaging materials.

- Managing the creation of assets and the registration of all WB Games on the Nintendo eShop.

- Supporting and managing the localisation of marketing assets across EMEA territories before distribution on an embargo date.

- Managing an agency in the creation and distribution of POS assets across EMEA territories.

- Supporting and managing an agency in the creation and distribution of both press and consumer merchandise across EMEA territories.

The internship was really enjoyable and provided me with an experience that has confirmed my interest in this type of role.

You are a valued member of the team and they rely on you as much as you rely on them in order to complete day-to-day jobs and large projects.

My supervisor was always there if I had any questions throughout my placement and has provided me with exceptional guidance as I developed my skills throughout the year.

The busyness came in sections based on a titles release schedule but there was always something to be working on and the work varied a lot depending on how close the title was to release.

As stated above you aren't just given responsibility, you are a required member of the team.

The skills I've acquired at WB Games are skills that I couldn't have picked up on my university course and will be useful regardless of which area I decide to go into once I've finished uni.

The office had a great atmosphere with a good mixture of time for fun and time for working.

The internship is set up perfectly to handle the interns from the very beginning up to to the end. The progression is mapped throughout the year using a review system that allows you to see how you can improve and where you're doing well.

The company provided multiple different training sessions to help develop my skills across a wide variety of disciplines including but not limited to: presenting, time-management and personal evaluation.

The cost of everything is fairly expensive in London but in my opinion it's worth it.