Technical Operations Intern at Warner Bros

Information Technology Arts/Entertainment/Media

8.1/10

Working within the Technical Operations department to manage and maintain digital key distribution and working with clients to solve issues. Supporting the rest of the department with certain projects for feature films.

Had a lot of fun with challenging work and a fair amount of responsibility within my role. Would love to come back!

Within the department, I felt equal with other employees and felt trusted with my own work and was given plenty of responsibility.

Managers encouraged me to give my opinion and allowed me to speak up and give my own opinion on matters within the department as well as giving regular feedback.

Always had work to do but never felt pressured in to staying long hours at the end of the day which gave a good balance of work.

Given a lot of responsibility dealing with clients and managing a certain area of the department that allowed me to work at my own pace.

Gained a lot of knowledge on business and systems development as well as more confidence in my own work.

Always easy to be at work with a good atmosphere that was never depressing or stressful. Good balance of fun and time to get work done.

Everything was done very professionally from being interviewed and becoming a part of the company to gaining regular training and feedback.

Regular training sessions were given within the company (almost every month) that were very useful. External training courses were also offered as well as other learning opportunities.

No job guaranteed after the placement but would still love to come back and work here! There are a lot of interns that do come back and work for the company.

Regular nights out and other events were arranged within the department and the group of interns.

Very expensive in central London so you need to find a good balance.

Very good nightlife with tonnes of different places to visit. Amazing selection of bars, clubs and restaurants. But all very expensive.

Always opportunities to join in with activities outside of work from screenings to sports and charity events.