7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Fun NEVER STOPPED!
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
I was juggling a few jobs at once and it was initially difficult to know which ones to priorities. I helped to create and implement a new job and resource planner tool which aided the prioritization process.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Learnt how to use solidworks/ solidcam extensively
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Rental is cheap in Derby/ Belper
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Sports and social club very active with climbing, go karting that i participated in. I also frequently went out with colleague on the road bike around the derbyshire hills!
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol