Chemical Synthesis in Lubricant Additives Placement at Lubrizol

Chemistry

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

8.9/10

9.6

Part of diverse and innovative group of scientists generating new ideas and applications that impact the business worldwide. Work on the synthesis, process development and screen testing of variety of chemicals.

I really enjoyed this year, I worked on big project. I discovered the industry company. I learnt to be responsible and independent and improved my English (I come from France).

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

My supervisor encouraged me a lot and always has given me constructive critics on my work.

If I needed any assistance my supervisor was here to help me. I really appreciated.

I had a lot of work on a day but I like to be busy so I just had to ask for more work. My day were going very fast.

I was inviting in meeting and my opinion was counting.

I developed my technical lab skills, my presentations skills.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

I was in the student office so the general atmosphere was really good. I get along with my colleagues.

A calendar was organized our meetings and trainings.

I learnt a lot it was a positive experience that I can restart if I had the opportunity.

I would come back if Lubrizol ask me too.

Yes the ambiance was good. Everyone was listening to each others.

Comparing to France it was quite expensive the living and socializing but fortunately with the salary it was alright to live.

Really good.

Sport and Social Club organized a lot of events. Also a lot of students were working at Lubrizol so the social part was important.