- Ordering merchandise for UK Theatrical and managing distribution of merchandise to cinemas
- Monitory and negotatiating trailer placements in cinemas
- Managing the approvals of in cinemas promotions
- Assisting the marketing managers on film campaigns
- Supplying film materials (creative, trailers etc) to cinemas and agencies.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Staff Sales/Staff Shop
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Approximately 30 other placement students were employed.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Very expensive as it was central london
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?