Finance Intern at Mazars LLP

Nottingham North West
Financial Management

7.3/10

Work in Finance related matters.Compiling reports, client meetings, consulting with clients, presenting research found to senior management

It was an extremely good opportunity to meet new people and gain an understanding of the professional services industry

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Mazars LLP

My colleagues despite being all different ages were all friendly and we got on really well, everyone was supportive.

At times my manager was too busy which I respected but would always help me and take time out of their day to benefit my skills.

There were set tasks to do each day and included other exercises which made some days busier than others.

I was completing graduate level job work so it was pretty advanced and had to make sure that I completed work to a high accuracy.

The skills of client management and communication will help me in team work and leadership situations

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 7 roles at Mazars LLP

The office had a great work ethos but understood the need for frequent breaks and there was open conversation which was great.

There were some fluctuations in terms work load so it wasn't spread out as evenly as I hoped it would be at times.

They provided opportunities to listen to different division speakers and real practical work meeting with clients which really impacted my abilities.

I was unfortunately not offered a graduate position.

There were quite a few interns so we socialised during lunch and also at least once a week out of office hours

It was less pricey than say London as I was based in Nottingham

There were a few good bars and restaurants to go to which some of the interns were able to experience.

I played football with my team on a regular basis and there were other events such as social responsibility activities to get involved with.