Marketing Executive at TopCashback

Uttoxeter West Midlands
Marketing

8.3/10

This role sits within the Marketing Department. The team is responsible for the marketing of TopCashback.co.uk across all marketing mediums including, online marketing, PPC, affinity marketing, affiliate marketing, email marketing, social media and TV advertising. Reporting into the Marketing Manager the Marketing Executive will be primarily responsible for ensuring timely delivery of all aspects of Top Cashback’s marketing programs both internally and externally ensuring that the company achieves its strategy with a consistent brand.

I had a lot of fun on placement, i enjoyed having responsibilities and helping to make decisions that affect the company.

Everyone at TopCashback are super friendly and helpful; you are treated like a full time member of staff rather than a student.

You are given the support you require throughout the year and extra help when needed - don't be afraid to ask!

There is never a moment where you will sat there bored with nothing to do - sometimes it can be a bit hectic but I've never missed a deadline.

You are given a lot of responsibility here and are pretty much in charge of your own work from the start off.

It is great to apply theory to the practice but I will definitely be able to take the practice and see it in the theory when I go back to uni in October. I have definitely gained very transferable skills that will be useful when applying for jobs once I graduate. although I hope to return her!

The office atmosphere is great - it's like one big family and we have lots of jokes - of course we still buckle down and get the work done.

Everything ran smoothly from induction to extending my placement

They invested in me like they would any member of staff - I got all the training I required plus extra time for research and online courses.

The company is growing super fast and new people start every day! I hope to come back once I graduate!

We arranged a monthly outing on payday weekends which are always great fun

Rent is quite cheap but be warned you will spend a lot of money buying lunch everyday! There is quite a bit of choice

Uttoxeter doesn't have the best nightlife scene but Derby and Hanley are close by and commutable!

TopCashback has Top Volunteers which help organize stuff in the office and outside such as charity events and office lunches