Pathfinder Scheme at Linklaters

Legal/Law

10.0/10

A two day insight into the workings and culture of the large magic circle firm that is Linklaters. A variety of workshops and shadowing opportunities.

It was a great, enjoyable experience.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

I felt very useful and I worked on a large M&A deal.

I received lots of application support and learned how to negotiate effectively.

The skills I gained included, negotiation, commercial awareness and personal branding.

Very well structured, the organisers were a credit to themselves.

It was great fun, with lots of socialising and a few cheeky drinks.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Linklaters

There were lots of information and skills sessions and even an external contractor who taught us personal branding skills.

I worked across both Corporate and Real Estate, getting a real insight into working in various departments.

Yes, culture was a key part of this insight.

Very, I will definitely apply here.

I was not paid and I did not claim expenses, however, as far as I am aware, I did have the opportunity to claim expenses if I wanted to.

Plenty. We had lunch with trainees, presentations, shadowing opportunities. We were never without trainees’ or partners’ presence.

Great fun, lots of alcohol and food!

Yes we had a tour of the gym, prayer room etc. and were notified about the ethnic/religious groups and sports teams.

Yes I would definitely recommend this fantastic experience.