2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
All colleagues within my project and on the placement scheme treated me like I was important and valued
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was sat next to me and we worked very closely together to deliver the project on time
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Very busy,most days was a challenge in time and work management however we were encouraged to leave at a reasonable time and enjoy the social side
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was entrusted with a large amount of responsibility and my tasks were imperative to the project being delivered on time
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I learnt o improve my self-confidence and also witnessed first hands the highs and low of project management and business dynamics. I also learnt a whole new skill set of SQL server management studio in the 6 months
Imagine yourself working at Accenture
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Accenture