SPRING INTERN at Rothschild & Co

Banking/Finance

9.6/10

ADVISORY TEAM

Excellent atmosphere, learning curve and people.

Was able to directly liase with senior staff, felt like a valued member of the team.

Could email anyone with questions.

The skills I've learnt have meant that I am acutely aware of the nature of companies and how in depth analysis is employed by Rothschild in order to value a company and provide the most effective advice for clients.

Consistent project work which was supplemented by learning sessions.

Wonderful people.

Really interested in our development

It was only an insight so naturally I couldn't gauge entirely what it is lie to have a full time role with the firm but I was provided with a good foundation.

Very nice culture.

Very helpful - It confirmed to me that banking and in particular rothschild is the place to be.

reimbursed fully

Lots of opportunities

Good networking sessions but constrained by the ferocity of the workload.

employees get involved in a range of things

Absolutely recommend this programme.