8.2/10

53 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

It was already a great start when Miss Zoe from Go Abroad China picked me up at the airport and took me around Beijing the whole day. It's good to know that you can count on somebody like her, no matter what problem you have.
Also the quality of teaching in BLCU is so much higher than what I experienced. Although I was a difficult student asking a lot of questions the teacher never lost his patience. Though a pure beginner after only two weeks I was able to write read and understand simple sentences using Chinese characters. This was so unbelievable as few days before these were just pictures to me. And the campus living conditions are great, they provide everything i need. It's great to live together with the other local students and share experiences.
During weekend, Go Abroad China team provide tourist information service fluent in English. It is great to travel and explore Beijing with other foreigners.
In general my experience was more than awesome. It was a very nice experience for me, Go Abroad China staff are very friendly and helpful people. I would like to say thank you for them

2. 8/10

4. 8/10

6. 9/10

8. 7/10

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

10. 9/10

12. 9/10

14. 8/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 9/10

18. 9/10

20. 8/10

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 8/10

24. 8/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 8/10