7.7/10

7.7
  • Organisation
    7.6
  • Socialising

The company I was placed is a construction and design company. It is a professional design company that provides customers with comprehensive all in one service including urban planning, architectural, landscape, and interior design. As I Know, In the past 10 years, the company has been serving the government and large development agencies and finished many important and influential city regional planning, commercial estate planning projects and residential and landscape design jobs. My job is mainly assisting the project manager to complete each stage of work and daily arrangement. Although I stayed there for only four months, I learned lot from my Chinese colleague.
Overall, everything was fantastic. I was so happy with my internship with Go Abroad China experience. It was absolutely beautiful and continues to melt my heart whenever I think about it. I'll definitely internship with Go Abroad China next summer again.

2. 8/10

4. 8/10

6. 7/10

8. 8/10

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?

10. 8/10

12. 7/10

14. 8/10

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?

16. 8/10

18. 7/10

20. 8/10

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?

22. 7/10

24. 8/10

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?

26. 8/10