The internship in china at Go Abroad China

Placement (5-9 Months)
London Europe
Arts/Entertainment/Media

9.1/10

I first heard about Go Abroad China through my university. I was looking to complete an internship internationally and Go Abroad China was one of the organizations recommended to me by my Internship Coordinator Tina. I chose to go to China because I was looking to complete my internship in a place that would enable me to improve my Chinese skills while at the same time exposing me to a culture-rich environment. It is an understatement to say that I was not let down. China was without a doubt one of the best experiences of my life, and I have Go Abroad China to thank for organizing it and being with me every step of the way (especially through all my long question-packed emails) before I even boarded the plane for China.
The moment I got off the plane, I liked the country immediately. Go Abroad China staff Tina picked me up at the airport. She took me into city center and showed me where I could buy things I needed, and many times called to see if everything was going Okay. Nice follow up that I had not experienced with other agent coordinators with other internship organizations.
During my short time in Shanghai, I was arranged to work with a professional architectural and planning firm. All of the staff there are very nice to me. I am still keeping in touch with most of them until now.
Go Abroad China has fabulous programs in a wide variety of locations with dedicated on the ground staff who work hard to make sure that students have a rich, rewarding and safe study abroad experience. The home office staff is wonderful to work with - very professional and responsive. Besides, the Go Abroad China arranged a trip to a The Bund at the weekend, which is a famous scenic spot. I was really attracted by the beauty. We have much fun there.
Along with my short time in Shanghai, Go Abroad China team was very helpful. I would definitely recommend to anyone who wants to improve their Chinese, meet new people and also travel. All of that wonderful time will stay with me in my whole lifetime.

Very like!

They are friendly and alway help me no matter work or life.

They teach me so many things and I have learnt so many things from our company.

We have a balance day on the work .

The full responsibility.