Project Office Co-ordinator (4 Months) at Siemens

Poole
Human Resources Information Technology

This review was submitted over 4 years ago, so some of the information it contains may no longer be relevant. Click here to view the most recent reviews for Siemens

3.8
2.9

Learning Campus Administrator (4 Months) Credit Controller (4 Months)

Carrying out a rotational internship enabled me to see a variety of business lines.

Varied depending on each rotation - Learning Campus I was given ample amounts of responsibility, could express my suggestions and ideas. Credit Control was minimal responsibility, it was more important to carry out the exact role set.

Again, varied across departments

I had a two week induction timetable for my first rotation, lots of presentations and interactive activities, but moving onto the other rotations lacked any structure.

Relocation allowance for every rotation.

Manchester was considerably cheaper than Frimley!

Manchester & Bournemouth - lots! Frimley, not so much!