Within Danone Waters UK.
Budget, Packaging, Innovations, Social management, etc.
Report this review
- To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
Great work environment, smart, young and dynamic! Interesting discovery of the industry and learned a lot.
- To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
My line manager & colleagues really treated me as a full member of the business. I was congratulated and guided throughout my mission.
- To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Top support and guidance.
- How busy were you on a daily basis?
Busy all day, however we don't work long hours
- How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given porjects of my own, whenever I asked for more I'd be listened to.
- To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I am not done yet, but I imagine I will use what I learned at Danone in my next jobs!
- What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Great atmosphere, friendly yet dynamic.
- How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Quite well organised
- In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
We gwt a lot of personal and professional development
- What were the perks on your work placement?
Working from home
- How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I don't know yet as it is not over for me, but I hope to stay!
- Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Events every so often
- What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Danone encourages a friendly atmosphere and bonding with colleagues
- What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
Danone offices are not in an aerea where there is a crazy nightlife, but I am not sure I would want that..!
- Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Visit shops, Conference days in other offices etc.
- In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?