Investment Banking Summer Analyst at Absolute Internship

Shanghai Rest of the World
Accountancy Banking - Investment Banking/Finance Business Analytics

9.5/10

The atmosphere in the office was great.

My boss was very supportive. I received guidelines and were given a lot of responsibility to deal with multimillion dollars clients. After every project I received feedback about what I could have improved next time.

Everyday was different, full of challenges, new projects, people to contact, things to research and learn!

A lot of responsibility. I was treated equally with other colleagues and was involved with all the major projects.

Very valuable experience. I could use a little bit of my university knowledge plus I gained a lot of hands-on experience. I learnt a lot about the world of investment banker and everything about valuations, mergers, MBOs, spin-off and China!

Fun and friendly atmosphere

My first time in China. But everything was perfectly organised, I was supported by the Absolute staff, my boss and anybody I asked for help.

Coming from UK, everything is extremely cheap in China