Business and marketing Co-Ordinator at Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)

South East
Business Management

7.8/10

helping to promote the campuses through developing case studies, organising events and working on projects.

I throughly enjoyedmy placement, and have had my contract extended by an extra month.

My boss gave me a lot of responsiblity which made me feel very respected as a team member.

I was given guidance but a lot of the tasks were left for me to look after/ manage.

A Lot!! its not your average placement in that respect.

I've learnt so much I know it will really help!

We had a mizture really. Lots of pub lunches have been arranged :)

Pretty well organised.

I got to go on lots of training including a 2 day SharePoint course, Excel course, Writing the web courses and other things.

Due to the recession they can't offer me anything concrete but have said to definitely keep in touch.

Quite a few things have been arranged.

As I lived in oxford it was quite expensive.

oxford has lots of nightlife to offer.

Quite a few