Energy & Distributions Industries Planning and Operations manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

Placement (5-9 Months)
Bracknell South West
Sales

9.3/10

I really enjoyed my job! I felt part of the team as soon as I joined! I was also presented with many oppertunities to expand my knowledge and experience whilst on placement. Overall, i couldn't have asked for a better job.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

I was welcomed and valued by my team as soon as I started. I played a key and vital role in the team and was given and trusted with a lot of responsibility,

I had weekly meetings with my manager so I was able to see my progress and raise any issues with him.

I had a varied job and my work load changed on a daily basis. I had different tasks and challenges everyday.

I had a lot of responsibility and was trusted with numerous tasks and process. I had an important role to play in the running of my team.

I have become alot more confident whilst on placement, i have had to give numerous presentations to senior management and external customers, this will help me with my final years as a lot of my work is presentation based. I have also become more proefficient on Microsoft Office as well as various other software such as Seibel and Mind Manager.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 5 roles at Hewlett Packard Enterprise

The office I worked in was open plan and everyone was friendly and approacable. There were no seperate offices for senior management, everyone was treated as equal.

The interns set up their own committee to arrange social and chairty events. My team had an excellemt programme in place for me.

I had loads of extensive training on a range of different software and equipment. I was also paid to go abroad to meet my peers and fellow team members

I would love to go back and work for HP

Yes, there were over 60students also on placement. The social commitee organised many events where we could all get involved.

Alot more expensive than up north

Reading was rather quiet but close to London and other cities with universities

Plenty to do such as cinema, skiing, drinking and eating. Trips to London.