Helpdesk Analyst at Lubrizol

Information Technology

Lubrizol is a Top Employer

8.8/10

8.6

My main duties were to look after and repair laptop and desktops for the European sites of the company.

I had a great time working here and i have developed my IT knowledge a great deal

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

It is a very friendly environment to work in.

My supervisors were around in the office if i needed help, however we were allowed to work independently unless we needed help with anything

We always had enough work to do, you will never be bored.

I think we are given a lot of responsibility compared to what others have told me about their responsibilities from their placements

I feel everything I have learned during my time at Lubrizol has been beneficial so some aspect of my life, work and well as personal.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol

Everyone in the office gets along and is very supportive of each other

I knew exactly what was expected of my and received regular updates from my supervisor if this changed.

Working for this company had improved my confidence dramatically and I feel I have developed more as a person.

The company employed 11 student whilst I was there, 4 of us lived together and we all got together for regular social events out side of work.

Derby has a lot of cheap student housing near to the centre. We stayed in a house a 5 minute walk from the town centre and the main bars and shopping centres.

Derby has a very good night life, there is something to do every night of the week

There is plenty of places to go and see in derby out side of work