1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I had amazing colleagues, a good training and I was also offered the opportunity to become permanent.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I have been praised more than once and have been told what a good job I was doing.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
I knew my supervisor was always willing to help and explain.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Every day was different but there were periods in which the team was quite busy. Never too crazy though, now a days i am free
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
The supervisor completely trusted me with the allocation of a big chunk of interpreting assignments
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I can definitely say that it's been a great opportunity for me and my career!
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere is quiet and respectful Everyone is busy but there was always time for a chat with colleagues in the kitchen or at the desk. Ofter there would be sweets/treats in the kitchen and the company organizes social events which make it easier to socialize with colleagues.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Everything has always gone smoothly since the moment I got in touch with the HR.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
I was offered a job in another team. the tasks I was supposed to do were completely different but the company believed in me and gave me a wonderful opportunity.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
When I finished my internship I was hired!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
All interns got along very well and used to go out together outside working hours.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
I don't think London Bridge is particularly more expensive than other areas in zone 1. There are some place where you can find good deals.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
There is always a good vibe if you want to go for some drinks after work
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
The company organizes different social events or other activities outside work and it's always been very fun