Toyota Industrial Placement Sales & Marketing at Toyota Motor Manufacturing (UK) Ltd

Burnaston, Derbyshire East Midlands
Marketing

5.3/10

6.0

Work in sales and Marketing.

I had amazing colleagues, a good training and I was also offered the opportunity to become permanent.

I have been praised more than once and have been told what a good job I was doing.

I knew my supervisor was always willing to help and explain.

Every day was different but there were periods in which the team was quite busy. Never too crazy though, now a days i am free

The supervisor completely trusted me with the allocation of a big chunk of interpreting assignments

I can definitely say that it's been a great opportunity for me and my career!

The atmosphere is quiet and respectful Everyone is busy but there was always time for a chat with colleagues in the kitchen or at the desk. Ofter there would be sweets/treats in the kitchen and the company organizes social events which make it easier to socialize with colleagues.

Everything has always gone smoothly since the moment I got in touch with the HR.

I was offered a job in another team. the tasks I was supposed to do were completely different but the company believed in me and gave me a wonderful opportunity.

When I finished my internship I was hired!

All interns got along very well and used to go out together outside working hours.

I don't think London Bridge is particularly more expensive than other areas in zone 1. There are some place where you can find good deals.

There is always a good vibe if you want to go for some drinks after work

The company organizes different social events or other activities outside work and it's always been very fun