2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
Everyone I interacted with was absolutley professional & very welcoming, they were always on hand to give advice and provide help.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
The management is a good team. My department manager has always pushed me to achieve my goals. He even helped me in my university assignment.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There were stressful times or bad ones, but I can definitely say that these moments have helped me in coping under stress and be efficient at the same time. most of the time, I tool pleasure in doing my work.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was given much responsiblity. The more they saw me improving, the more responsiblity they gave me and I am happy about it as it contributed to my personal experience and helps me to achieve my goals.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It will help me in completing my assignments and dissertation by adding the valuable information i have received at my work placement practically and theoretically.
Imagine yourself working at Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)