Network Technician at Air Products

Hersham, Surrey South East
Information Technology

7.9/10

Troubleshooting Internet and Network related issue. Providing recommendation and advice for proper maintenance and upgrades to end-users/customers.

Great month experience giving invaluable insight into the firm and London work

Interesting area of work, great bunch of people to work with

Was viewed as a member of the team.

Was kept at a constant pace throughout the internship

As much experience as was appropriate in the role

Great insight, experience and addition to the CV

I didn't meet one person who was miserable, everyone was really friendly! The rapport between the rest of the interns too is great.

I was given a training program on my first day which was great. However the program did change very often but every effort was always made to ensure that I was given the opportunity to complete everything I wanted to.

This was the aspect that made the placement so worth while for me. As mentioned previously, responsibility and opportunity was always given to me at every turn. Every day I learnt something new whether it be about business, the company or myself. I have developed greatly as a person and the placement has given me a huge advantage for my future.

My future with the company was discussed on my final day. I have not yet made a decision simply due to the fact that a lot could during my final year at university and I need to know my personal circumstances before I decide.

A Christmas meal and party was organised. They were also a few meals organised also.

Manageable. As long as you don't eat out every night.

Lively. There were many establishment you can enjoy and relax.

If you managed your time well, you could find time get involved in activities outside work.