1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I can honestly say that every morning I’d be happy to get up for work as I really enjoyed my role and knew that the work I was doing was making an impact on the company.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt extremely valued by colleagues and often found that members of the team would ask for my own recommendations and suggestions in the area of social media, which I specialised in during my time on placement.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
It was quite excellent and the supervision was very good
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It was perfectly balanced
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was a big part of the team project.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
It gave me a real practical experience which is very much important for my career.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
It was fun all the times.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Everything was organised properly
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Travel was provided
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Got a temporary job from them
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Yes they were very much friendly and helpful
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
A bit expensive
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
It was awesome. Lots of bars and pubs were there.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?