7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Quiet due to everybody concentrating on their duties, however frequent socialising during the day and all very approachable.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
No issues with balancing work & placement requirements.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Courses throughout the year provide useful learning opportunities, however placement students are not eligible for all! Opportunities for personal development can be available should you wish to pursue a particular field/skill.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
Above 25 days holiday
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
Large organisation which treats employees extremely well.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Some live together
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Affordable accommodation within 20 minute drive.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
Imagine yourself working at Lubrizol
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 3 roles at Lubrizol