Business Analyst at Accenture

Accountancy Banking - Commercial Banking - Retail Banking/Finance Business Analytics Business Intelligence Business Management Consumer Products/FMCG E-Business Financial Management Human Resources Internet/e-Commerce/New Media Management Consultancy Market Research Marketing Retail Voluntary

Accenture is a Top Employer

7.9/10

This varies hugely depending on your role, project and client you are working for. However tasks can include communicating with third parties, stakeholders and the client, creating and running reports as well as analysing various reports and creating powerpoints.

I had a great experience and really enjoyed my time working for Accenture.

I felt i was valued and appreciated by all my colleagues.

If i was ever struggling or requiring advice, my manager wouldn't hesitate to give me time alternatively i could speak to other members of staff or my people adviser.

This varied from day to day, task to task, the role i played and which project i was placed on.

I had various amounts of responsibility. I ran weekly calls with a 3rd party stakeholder and also created reports for the client.

I developed my communication skills particulary talking to third parties and stakeholders both via email and conference calls. I also developed my excel and powerpoint skills which can all help me with my future studies and career.

Everyone was very friendly

A well run and organised scheme

Had the opportunity to constantly learn more and use the online learning and training tools.

I now have received a graduate job with them and the opportunity to defer my start date another year

Always a great social atmosphere

if working out of town then you got a generous expense allowance for the evening. If working in London then socialising could be expensive unless going as for a work event or party.

varied depending on where your client was based.

there are plenty of clubs and events to go to including various sports clubs and an annual accenture ski holiday.