2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
I felt like in a big family with a lot of support to integrate and get job done and a lot of activities to get to know other departments, people and Bloomberg culture.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My mentor was one of the best. It was really easy for me to reach him, my TL and my manager. They are really open and friendly and helped me a lot!
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
Our program as interns include cool project, that really can't bore you and they are combined perfectly with a lot of other activities involving other interns or other employees. Really fun and a lot to learn too.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Indeed yes! My project is really important and our goal as a teem is to get it to be known, used and extent because it will have a lot of impact on Bloomberg.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
Besides developing my career and my professional skills in exactly which area I want I also developed skills for life: prepared to work in an environment, see how people interact in a teem, and how WE more that I or YOU can make a better job together! Really important.
Imagine yourself working at Bloomberg
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 4 roles at Bloomberg