Designing the Top Employers Guide 2013 and supporting the team with all graphics based requests.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
There wasn't really anything that I didnt enjoy. The people were great and the job was equally as good.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was great, he has a very laid back and approachable personality which made it easy for me to ask if I wasn't sure of anything etc.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was very busy right from the start.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was responsible for my personal project for RMP which consisted of designing a pack of trump cards, I saw the project right through from the designing of the cards to negotiating with printers and throughout production.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think this was the perfect first Internship for me, I learnt about working as an in-house designer and learnt to work in a fast paced environment, doing projects which were quite different to my ones at Uni.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
Everyone was great, there was always something going on.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Really well organised, from start to finish I was set tasks to do.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
It would be a pleasure to work with RMP again.
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Everyone is really friendly and there are a lot of out of office events.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
It's London so it is going to be expensive, but definitely worth it for the experience.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?