2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
My manager was great, he has a very laid back and approachable personality which made it easy for me to ask if I wasn't sure of anything etc.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
I was very busy right from the start.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
I was responsible for my personal project for RMP which consisted of designing a pack of trump cards, I saw the project right through from the designing of the cards to negotiating with printers and throughout production.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I think this was the perfect first Internship for me, I learnt about working as an in-house designer and learnt to work in a fast paced environment, doing projects which were quite different to my ones at Uni.
Imagine yourself working at RMP Enterprise Ltd
RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 2 roles at RMP Enterprise Ltd