Main tasks and duties included legal research, drafting and proofreading. I was sat in Banking and Corporate departments and was allocated with tasks that trainees would otherwise have done. It is a wonderful opportunity to gain an insight into the culture of the firm and also to learn by observing the trainers and trainees.
1. To what extent did you enjoy the insight?
2. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
3. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
4. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
5. How well structured was the insight?
6. How was the general atmosphere during your insight?
7. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
8. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
9. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
10. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
11. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
12. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
13. How were the networking/ social event opportunities?
14. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?