8.3/10

202 reviews

• The Role
  • Organisation
  • Socialising

Working within the Web Content Team within the Marketing. The team manage web content to ensure it is current and consistent and brief in changes and updates.

2. I was instantly welcomed by everyone and was given exciting work to do.

4. Everyone made great effort to welcome me and make sure I wasn't having any problems.

6. I was given excellent support from my manager, we had regular one-to-one meetings to discuss how I was getting on and she approachable if I had any problems between meetings.

8. The level of work varied greatly for me - some days I was extremely busy and others I had very little to do, but this was just due to the nature of the role I was in and didn't mean my time working in this role wasn't enjoyable.

9. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
  10. I was given a fair amount of responsibility to manage tasks and projects by myself but there was always the opportunity to ask for help if it was needed.

12. The knowledge and skills I developed during my internship will be very usefull in my degree studies and beyond. I was able to develop skills that will be transferable in other aspects of my life.

14. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming.

15. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
  16. Fairly well organised.

18. I feel quite a lot was invested in me - there was always an opportunity to learn.

20. Subsidised Canteen

Subsidised/Company Gym

Healthcare from home

21. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
  22. I would be more than happy to accept a job here.

24. Yes, everyone was keen to get involved in social events.

25. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
  26. Fairly standard costs of a city.

28. Lots of variety of nightlife.

30. Yes, I had the opportunity to get involved in activities with the other interns and other colleagues in the company.

Marketing