Corporate Sales Consultant at Golfbreaks.com

Windsor Greater London
Sales

8.9/10

An individual role in charge of Sales of a small department within Golfbreaks. A great placement for someone with a similar course for myself offering all round experience in areas such as sales, marketing, account management and organising events.

A highly enjoyable placement, as I'm sure has been said about this company before, work hard, play hard. A very young company with a great atmosphere.

I felt I was well supported by the company and never once had an issue with management, which I would rate highly.

Obviously golf travel is a seasonal business and so it varied but during the less busy sales times you are still working on projects and such, which provided a good amount of variety

I felt I was given a responsible role and supported well, perhaps unfortunate timing with Corporate events and a recession! I also felt supported by management in a pretty responsible role.

I would highly reccommend a placement to anyone and would hihgly reccommend a placement at Golfbreaks.com.

A young and vibrant company with plenty of banter!

Great perks, great atmosphere, quality training and a lot of responsibility that is well run by the management.

There is an extensive induction at the beginning of the placement that is tailored to the specific placements each student is on.

A great company that placement students back year on year

Weekly football, weekly drinks and FAM trips meant golfbreaks was a brilliant placement year.

I lived in Egham nearby which is reasonable

Not a Uni city but Windsor is a lovely town with a few half decent bars and clubs (perhaps not including Liquid!)

FAM trips, weekly football and drinks...