Intern at Standard Life Aberdeen

Edinburgh Scotland
Information Technology

5.9/10

6.7

In Restrictions Control I was trying to make their dealings with the different counterparties more transparent. In Risk I was identifying the discrepancies in two different data sources which they currently use.

It was a great placement and I met some lovely people who were always willing to help me

The work I did in Restrictions Control I was adding a lot of value so whenever I needed information,everyone cooperated well and fairly quickly.

Whenever I needed help, there was always someone available to help me.

It varied as to how busy I was from day to day.

Not a huge amount

I did some excel training while I was here which I think will benefit me in the future

In the middle

Restrictions control was quite organised, less so in Risk

Provided excel training

I'd still have to go through the appplication process but as far as I know it will help that I have done this internship

We all met for lunch each day and regularly did dinners at eachother's flats.

Reasonable