In Restrictions Control I was trying to make their dealings with the different counterparties more transparent. In Risk I was identifying the discrepancies in two different data sources which they currently use.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
It was a great placement and I met some lovely people who were always willing to help me
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
The work I did in Restrictions Control I was adding a lot of value so whenever I needed information,everyone cooperated well and fairly quickly.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
Whenever I needed help, there was always someone available to help me.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
It varied as to how busy I was from day to day.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
Not a huge amount
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I did some excel training while I was here which I think will benefit me in the future
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
In the middle
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
Restrictions control was quite organised, less so in Risk
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
Provided excel training
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I'd still have to go through the appplication process but as far as I know it will help that I have done this internship
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
We all met for lunch each day and regularly did dinners at eachother's flats.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?