Human Resources Intern at Porsche

Reading South East
Human Resources

5.5/10

5.2

I was responsible for managing the internship process. This included advertising roles, sifting through applications, conducting first stage telephone interviews, sending out contracts to new recruits and making sure hey arrived on the day. Whilst they were working I then made sure they were happy withing their role, and if not I made any appropraite changes. I also organised training sessions.
There was also project work involved, for instance I was involved with the selection and implement of a Childcare Voucher Scheme.