Management at Deutsche Bank

Banking/Finance

Deutsche Bank is a Top Employer

7.7/10

Carrying out internal control assessments for business areas with operational losses

It was an excellent experience with a very well structured training program. My colleagues were very friendly and supportive.

I was given early responsibility and relied upon to deliver value-adding tasks.

I found that senior management were always keen to answer my questions when approached, and they also expressed an active interest in me and my placement.

There were periods where I had little to do and some times where I was working under pressure.

My line manager trusted my ability to deliver and gave me a good amount of responsibilty.

gained a lot of discipline and hard working work ethic

The floor was understood the importance of completing designated tasks in a relaxed atmosphere

On the whole, it worked very well. My line manager had a schedule for the organised events and appreciated the importance of the experience in networking with as many business areas as possible over the 9 weeks.

Initial training was excellent, as it taught the basics of the financial markets and the trade flow process. Also received training on Excel and developing soft skills.

A very friendly and ambitious organisation which really does invest in its interns and graduates to help them achieve their best.

The interns got together on a regular basis for nights out and drinks.

The cost of living was ok, as I live in London. They contributed towards the cost of living, which was very helpful. Liverpool Street has a few pubs and bars which are decently priced.

Not much of a club scene, but many bars and restaurants.

There were intern socials, organised by the bank aswell events organised by other interns