As a Teeofftimes Sales Consultant your role will include supporting the account management team, educating clubs about Teeofftimes.co.uk and its processes, selling tee times to clients and after sales customer service.
1. To what extent did you enjoy your work placement or internship?
I thoroughly enjoyed my year at Golfbreaks.com.
2. To what extent did you feel valued by your colleagues?
There was a mutual respect between the full timers and the placement students within the company.
3. To what extent were you given support and guidance by management/your supervisor(s)?
With regular meetings and catch-ups, I feel there was more than enough support and guidance.
4. How busy were you on a daily basis?
There was always work to be getting on with, day to day tasks and additional project work.
5. How much responsibility were you given during your placement?
The responsibility was huge as it is a medium sized company, you make a big impact.
6. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and training you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
I have developed and learnt many skills which i will use further in my career and studies, It is good to get hands on experience to complement a degree.
7. What was the general atmosphere in your office?
The atmosphere is good, everybody is friendly and the team is motivated.
8. How well organised was the overall work placement or internship set up?
The structure of the placement was organised from start to finish.
9. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
A meeting every month was booked to ensure my development needs were being met.
10. What were the perks on your work placement?
Sports and Social Club
11. How appealing are future employment prospects within the organisation?
I would like to think they are positive!
12. Was there a good social scene amongst any fellow placement students/colleagues?
Everybody is up for a laugh and a night out.
13. What was the cost of living and socialising in the area you worked in?
Just outside of London so it wasn't cheap.
14. What was the Nightlife like in the area you worked?
A lot of bars and a couple of clubs in the area, London on the doorstep also.
15. Were there many opportunities to get involved in activities outside of work?
A lot of opportunities for socials such as football and cricket, plus golf!