8.8/10

204 reviews

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else

Each day I was given a task to complete and I was give a week long project to present at the end of the week.

2. The week made me realise that this is definitely the kind of job I want to be doing!

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. My supervisor always made sure I had something pro active to do and organised group lunches to get to know other vacation scheme members and trainees across the firm

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. Whenever I had a question there was someone there to answer it!

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. Gained invaluable experience; experience that I would not otherwise have the chance to have studying an undergraduate law degree.

10. Well structured - there was always something to do and there was a continuous task that lasted the entire week.

12. Everyone was really friendly!

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. I was given live work to do so the firm put a significant amount of trust in me considering they had minimal idea of my ability beforehand

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?
  16. In an open place office I was able to watch the full time staff undertake their day to day jobs so I was able to see at first hand what it would be like to have a full time role.

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?
  18. I was able to get a feel of the company culture from watching the emloyees work.

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?
  20. Very valuable - the real work and dynamics of the office made me realise this is the kind of work I want to do.

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?
  22. I was paid a lump sum for this week.

23. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?
  24. Could meet other employees during lunch breaks or even just around the office. Also attended a networking event during the week.

26. Attended a networking event towards the end of the week which was really fun and gave an insight into the social side of the firm.

27. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?
  28. The firm are big on corporate responsibility so there is always something going on

30. Invaluable experience and met some really nice peopele"

Corporate Law, Legal/Law