9.4/10

204 reviews

• About You
  • The Organisation
  • Everything Else

Seating within a specific team to get involved in their day to day work as well as working towards a Mini Project that culminatd with a presentation of a newsletter at the end of the week.

2. 10/10

3. To what extent did you feel valued during your time at the company or firm?
  4. The team and department generally were very inclusive and keen to allow me to use my skills were I could be useful and develop them in areas I struggled with.

5. How much guidance/support did you receive during the insight?
  6. The whole team were very approachable and keep to teach me as I helped them.

7. To what extent did/will the skills you developed, and information you received, assist you in your degree studies and beyond?
  8. Definately invaluable skills both for the process of applying for future roles and directing my career as well important points to remeber in my career as a solicitor more specifically.

10. The insight was well planned and organised in advance. My host and host from other teams kept on top of the week's progress to make sure the insight ran to plan.

12. The atmosphere was work-focused but not stressful and very friendly.

13. In terms of personal training and development, to what extent did the company or firm invest in you?
  14. The Partner and Host in my team took more time out than I had anticipated they would be able to spare to start my practical training.

15. To what extent did the insight help you to understand what it would be like to have a full time role with the company or firm?

16. 10/10

17. How much did the insight help you in understanding the company culture?

18. 10/10

19. How valuable was the content in helping you to decide on your future career path?

20. 10/10

21. Were you paid or reimbursed adequately for this experience?

22. Were there opportunities for networking and meeting other employees of the company or firm?

23. 10/10

25. 8/10

26. Did you find out about activities that employees can get involved in outside of work?

27. 8/10

29. 10/10

30. In addition to these questions, is there any extra information you would like to leave about your experiences on your work placement that other students may be interested in?

Commercial Law