Trainee solicitor at Shoosmiths

manchester North West
Legal/Law

7.7/10

7.3

The people at the firm are very kind and always willign to help. However i felt as thoguh the department i was in isn't for me and this is a good thing because now i know what area of law i don't really fancy doing. The firm itself is great

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Shoosmiths

Everyone is very nice, easy to get along with.

My host was amazing , she was willing to answer any request i had and if i had any trouble with the task that i was given she would guide me in the right directions.

Practical work experience is always a great way to put the skills that are mentioned in a CV into practise. I have gained a lot of transferable skils whilst on my placement.

At times i didn't know what i was suppose to do. I wasn't given a schedule for the week , which i feel would have helped a lot considering i am a vacation scheme student and not yet a trainee.

Great atmosphere. Great working enviroment.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at Shoosmiths

They invested thier time.

I have had a good insight in what woring within the corporate department is like.

I research into the company values and saw their values being done in practice.

I know what kind of law i would like to do a seat in.

All trainee went for lunch together

Very good practical expereince