Assurance at PwC

PwC is a Top Employer

8.8/10

Perform a bank reconciliation
Map TB to stat pack
Perform tests using sampling spreadsheets to determine sample sizes for testing
Document and complet lead schedules using MyClient
Interact with client to request data to allow the sampling process to continue
Meet with client to discuss discrepancies, and areas of confusion
Request bank statements, emails of debtor/creditor confirmation, and documentation of contractual agreements

Very informative and hands-on. PwC made a great effort to give us a well rounded and enjoyable experience.

I have found all members of my client teams very friendly and eager to help, and take an interest in my work.

Whilst all the work undertaken was part of an actual audit, lots of guidance and help was given when needed.

Internship was a little bit slow to begin with but after the first couple of weeks i felt fully integrated as a member of the team and enjoyed completing tasks without supervision.

Responsibilty was entrusted to me from an early stage in the internship, although help was always available and the asking of questions throughout was openly encouraged.

The internship help with motivation and organisational skills.

Very friendly office, good open layout, managers and staff sit together. Very good sense of community.

Very well organised 8 weeks, alot of effort had gone into the intership to ensure it was a very positive experience.

A lot of time was invested in the interns throughout the 8 weeks, several days were spent in training to be able to use specialist software.

I have been offered a permanent job providing i achieve a 2:1

We had many socials together, and i still keep in touch with most of the interns from my office.

East Midlands is not an expensive area to live, many consists of small towns

Nottingham 15 minute drive, good nightlife near by

Company has many different sports clubs, and a very active charity team