Assurance at PwC

Reading South East

PwC is a Top Employer

7.9/10

Essentially auditing companies accounts, making sure that they a true and fair reflection on the companies business.

This was one of the best aspects of the job. Although some of the work can be tedious, PwC make you feel welcome straight away.

The guidance is there if you need it, but they do not patronize you and feed you everything you need to know. You learn and improve every day.

I was much busier than I thought I'd be! We were set internal projects so if there were times when there was no work to be done for the company, there was something to be working on.

It certainly helped with my final year at uni. A lot of the stuff you learnt can be applied in a practical sense to the theory you learn at uni.

It was also an excellent insight into the auditing industry.

I played football on a Wednesday evening each week and we were also taken to the watch the new Harry Potter film!