UCAS Brand Rep Campaign at On-Campus Promotions

Market Research Marketing Sales

6.3/10

6.7

5.5

Signing up students to the UCAS mailing list and UCAS card

I enjoyed working with Katya, Melissa and the rest of the team. It was enjoyable being able to talk to the prospective students and see what and where they would like to study, especially as I could give my opinions on university. Being friendly like this helped me to successfully sign up many people to the campaign.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

The three of us worked well as a team with the ipads and ipods and we helped each other out a lot by always being on the look out if one team member needed another ipod/ipad for the group they were dealing with.

Chantelle was in touch frequently and Keith was very useful when it came to our technological blip!

My communication skills have increased with this job as I could give information and opinions from my time at university to these students. Also being able to work on my own while keeping an eye on the rest of my team has made me realise how to multitask on a job like this.

It possibly could have been structured better as on the second day it rained but many of the students were still queuing outside and as we didn't want to block the aisles inside, it was quite difficult to maneuver three iPods/iPads as well as an umbrella

Very friendly and enjoyable! It was easy to discuss and problems and come up with solutions.

RateMyPlacement is currently advertising 1 role at On-Campus Promotions

Chantelle was very informative of what we had to do both by phone and email before and during the event,

The team I worked with were very helpful and fun

By employing such a fun and helpful team who made working the event so enjoyable, it was difficult to believe the rest of the company would not be the same.

£8/hr +incentives both individual and as a team made this event more enjoyable to work as it added a fun competition both between our team's members and the thought of us competing with other teams across the country.

I met the other employees in my team

As we only worked four hours per day there was not a lot of time to organise or attend networking or social events.

As we only worked four hours per day there was not a lot of time to find out more about outide-of-work activities as we were mostly trying to hit our target figures.

It was a great few days of work that introduced me to new people and increased my pre-existing communication skills while developing some others